Dedicated to Excellence
Every member of the Schuchart team shares the same drive and dedication. We work together, building success alongside one another. To ensure the highest quality in our work, we will turn every stone and cross any bridge. There’s no limit to our dedication to excellence.
Tradition and Legacy
What We Stand For
Our vision is to build and maintain relationships through trust, a culture driven by teamwork, and the uncompromising pursuit of the best interests of our clients, our partners and each other.
- As a company, and as individuals, we value relationships that are based on respect, loyalty, trust, and a shared sense of creativity and passion.
- We exceed client expectations through effective communication and collaboration.
- We are committed to sharing our collective knowledge base to produce the best possible outcome for every Schuchart project.
- We take on challenges together and thrive on tackling diverse and complex projects.
- We extend our family-oriented, values-driven business approach to our clients, partners, peers, and the community.
- We take pride in what we do. We own each step of a project – from preconstruction to closeout – staying on schedule and within budget.
- We deliver progressive ideas from start to finish, staying ahead of the curve on sustainable construction strategies and concepts.
Our sites are Clean
Our projects are Organized
Our teams are Responsive
Our people are Empowered
Safety Super Bowl
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE)
Bellevue Chamber of Commerce
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
Center for Architecture and Design
Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
Downtown Bellevue Association (BDA)
Downtown Seattle Association (DSA)
National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
Seattle Architecture Foundation
Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
United States Green Building Council (USGBC)