Casey has the responsibility of leading the Strategic Development of Schuchart. He began working as a laborer for the company and assumed more challenging roles including Sr. Project Engineer, Project Manager and Account Executive for work performed at Microsoft. He was instrumental in the delivery of the Bullitt Center; a six story office building deemed the most energy efficient commercial building in the world. Casey possesses the expertise in managing large teams executing complex project requirements. Casey earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of San Diego and developed his business sensibility further while completing his MBA at Seattle University.
- Dick’s closer to opening No. 7 – in Kent
- Congratulations to Joan Walters on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Kaegan Faltys-Burr on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Engineer 2!
- Eastside Prep’s versatile arts hall made for concerts, plays and yoga