Chas has more than 25 years of experience in the construction industry, overseeing a wide range of commercial and industrial projects. With a focus on building quality corporate tenant improvement spaces for clients throughout the Northwest, he believes that safety and organization lay the groundwork for success, and that effective and open communications result in the delivery of quality projects within tight timeframes. With an eye on both the schedule and budget, he works closely with teams to deliver value at every opportunity.
- Dick’s closer to opening No. 7 – in Kent
- Congratulations to Joan Walters on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Kaegan Faltys-Burr on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Engineer 2!
- Eastside Prep’s versatile arts hall made for concerts, plays and yoga