With more than 20 years of experience in construction and architecture, Eric leads the Ground Up division. Beginning as a laborer and carpenter working alongside his father, he quickly developed an appreciation for the built environment. In concert with his degree in architecture from University of Idaho, Eric is a valuable member of our team. He serves as a facilitator and conduit between the team members—communicating with the owner, designers, subconsultants and subcontractors to reinforce design intent while looking for value-add solutions in the construction process.
- Dick’s closer to opening No. 7 – in Kent
- Congratulations to Joan Walters on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Kaegan Faltys-Burr on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Engineer 2!
- Eastside Prep’s versatile arts hall made for concerts, plays and yoga