Jeff oversees day-to-day operations for Schuchart and is responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans focused on customer satisfaction, employee engagement, business process improvement and profitability. A proficient coach and mentor, he excels in creating robust teams dedicated to delivering high-quality projects. With more than two decades in the commercial construction industry, his experience working in the trades and for subcontractors, owners and general contractors, gives him a holistic view of the planning and construction activities as well as maintenance and operations functions across a project’s life cycle, and he applies this knowledge towards continuous process improvement on every Schuchart effort.
- Dick’s closer to opening No. 7 – in Kent
- Congratulations to Joan Walters on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Kaegan Faltys-Burr on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Engineer 2!
- Eastside Prep’s versatile arts hall made for concerts, plays and yoga