With more than 20 years of experience in construction project management, relationship building, client and executive liaison, administrative and logistical oversight, Joan has managed multiple, simultaneous tenant improvements, big-box retail developments, and healthcare/technology environments. She brings a strong knowledge of the tools and processes that contribute to comprehensive team communications, project management, contract administration and budget and schedule adherence from preconstruction through project closeout.
- Dick’s closer to opening No. 7 – in Kent
- Congratulations to Joan Walters on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Kaegan Faltys-Burr on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Engineer 2!
- Eastside Prep’s versatile arts hall made for concerts, plays and yoga