With over 25 years of experience in all phases of construction, Mike has deep industry knowledge, coupled with a positive team building approach, an entrepreneurial spirit, and high achievement standards that have proven to be a successful formula for project success. As the lead for the Tenant Improvement division, Mike is heavily involved in estimating, buyout, scheduling and project tracking, working to deliver successful projects both internally and externally.
- Dick’s closer to opening No. 7 – in Kent
- Congratulations to Joan Walters on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Kaegan Faltys-Burr on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Engineer 2!
- Eastside Prep’s versatile arts hall made for concerts, plays and yoga