With more than 20 years of experience in construction and project management, Mike’s passion is solving complex technical and operational challenges in fast-paced, complex environments. With exceptional organizational, planning, leadership and communication skills, his extensive field experience and in-depth knowledge of construction gives him a real-world perspective that has proven to be invaluable in planning, design reviews, constructability reviews, project phasing, and construction management.
- Dick’s closer to opening No. 7 – in Kent
- Congratulations to Joan Walters on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Kaegan Faltys-Burr on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Engineer 2!
- Eastside Prep’s versatile arts hall made for concerts, plays and yoga