Steve began his 40 year construction career as a union carpenter, eventually serving in every capacity in the field. As Superintendent, he is experienced in delivering complex projects within and adjacent to occupied environments. He has worked on commercial tenant improvements, high-rise renovations and upgrades, power plants, and factories. Steve prides himself on managing both daily and overall construction efforts, with a focus on budget and schedule constraints.
- Dick’s closer to opening No. 7 – in Kent
- Congratulations to Joan Walters on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Kaegan Faltys-Burr on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Engineer 2!
- Eastside Prep’s versatile arts hall made for concerts, plays and yoga